Choosing the proper bathroom makeover is a challenging task. Especially in this era when you have lots of options available, then this work becomes even worse. Even in that, you also have to choose the specific design, type, shape and everything, which, again a real task. The bathroom is a place that needs renovation from time to time due to the presence of moisture. There are lots of microbes that fasten the process of degermation.
There are three most popular choices for bathroom transformation: shower liners, bath fitters installation and ceramic tile placement. All of these options have their pros and cons. So, choosing out of them will totally depend on various factors such as budget, user preference, and maintenance considerations.
So, if you are also dealing with the same issue, then this article is exclusively for you. Here you will get the comparison between all these three and then you will be able to choose the best according to you.
Let us begin with our first competitor, that is.
Shower liners are waterproof liners that are placed inside the bathtub or shower. They prevent the water from splashing outside the shower and keep the surfaces such as floors and walls dry. And helps to reduce moisture and prevent microbial growth. They are made up of PVC or acrylic.
They are best for those who are looking for a temporary option.
- shower liners are cost-effective.
- They don’t need much time for installation.
- Their installation is comparatively easy.
- they are not suitable for those who are looking for long-term solutions.
- More options are not available for customization.
A bath fitter is another option for a bathroom makeover.
They are the acrylic bathroom bathtubs and fittings that give an old traditional bathtub a new and modern look. It just overlays the old bathtub instead of removing it completely. They give a seamless and modern look to your bathroom. They also reduce the chances of damage and water leaks.
- bath fitters are durable, hence one of the more permanent solutions for those who want long-term placement.
- They give resistance to microbes and Molds.
- They look visually appealing and give a modern look.
- They are quick to install.
- it is an expensive option than others.
- Its customization may limit the options of designs.
- If done by an unskilled person, he may leave some spaces in between, which will promote the growth of microbes.
- Water may also lodge if not done correctly.
Ceramic tile placement.
Ceramics is a material made of clay, such as pottery, which is a result of baking or firing a clay and then cooling it. The tiles made of this clay are called ceramic clay. They give a classy and aesthetic look to your bathroom. They are available in various colours, shapes and designs; also, they are water resistant.
- it is a more versatile, classic and durable choice than all the other two options. If you are looking for a permanent solution, then it is the best option.
- You will have thousands of choices of colours, patterns and shapes.
- They are easy to clean, which makes a practical choice for the bathroom.
- it is an expensive option.
- It needs professional labour for installation.
- Its maintenance is comparatively expensive.
- If it breaks, then hard to replace.
After considering all the above three options, there are various parameters on which one option is better than the other. Where bath fitters and shower liners are giving short-term treatment, ceramic tiles are more durable than both of them, but on the contrary, it is also an expensive option. Whereas you can also choose shower liners to cover tiles.
If you are looking for an easy and quick method for renovation, then you can go for bath fitters and shower liners as they require less time to install, unlike ceramic tiles.
So for choosing one out of them, one must consider budget, preference and maintenance considerations. The decision will ultimately depend on the user. You should choose bath fitters if you are not going to stay in a home for a longer time, but if you are going to live in the house for ages, then nothing can beat ceramic tiles.
In conclusion, there are three options available, and they all have their pros and cons. All three, shower liners, bath fitters and ceramic tile placement, are good in their way. If you are looking for a permanent solution, then ceramic tiles are best, but they are more expensive than the other two. You Can take time to assess your needs carefully and can explore all the options.
I hope now you can choose the best option from them. If you are still facing any issues, then you can comment down your queries we will try to sort them out.