When we’re moving to a new house, we’re not only moving our furniture and our families, but we’re also moving our precious memories too. What happens to our belongings is one of the chief concerns, but it’s not the only one.
Other things can go wrong: awful weather, lack of room due to downsizing, even last-minute anxiety that makes you want to pull out of the deal altogether.
Which is why you need somewhere to store your belongings with the same care and love that you would, with reliability and flexibility.
So what could you do? Send it to a friend? Hire a storage unit miles away from your home? Or have that space moved to you, so it’s right on your doorstep, so you have full control?
Here are seven reasons why hiring an onsite mobile storage unit may be a lot more beneficial to you than other options.
- First of all, it’s onsite. You have your belongings right there, you can keep an eye on them, and you can rest easy if you know you might need something. It also makes the space interchangeable to your needs so that you can organize your home ready for the move.
- Secondly, you can hire it whenever you need to. You don’t need to wait in a certain location or time frame. It’s there for when you need it, and waiting on other people is minimized.
- Thirdly, you can pick and choose the company you want to use, so you don’t have to put up with whatever is closest. There are many high-quality companies to choose from, for example, MIBOX, which have flexible unit sizes, so you’re not paying for more or less space than you need.
- In addition, it’s mobile, meaning you can drop off your unit wherever you’re going. So, you can use it for storage and for moving! This can help make a stressful move swift and smooth, as storage units are far sturdier than the back of a moving lorry, and there is far less risk of leakage and moisture build up in your precious furniture in tailor-made units.
- Companies are very professional, and so they’ll fit your storage unit with ease; whether it be in a driveway, forecourt, or back garden, they’ll handle it with care and consideration.
- Some companies offer payment plans to help you in your stressful time of moving, so you’re not worrying about money during the move.
- Also, as mentioned before, it’s storage space used for your convenience and your convenience alone, so you can hire it for as long as you need to, and send it back when all is said and done, with all of your belongings happy and safe in your new home.
To overview, if you need some extra hassle-free space during the stress-filled time of moving, an onsite mobile storage unit is the way to go. It adds convenience, flexibility, and simplicity to an otherwise worrying but exciting experience.