Have you ever wondered why in all cafes and restaurants, as well as in the kitchens of other enterprises, stainless steel tables are integral equipment? Professional kitchen furniture is necessary for the canteen of a kindergarten, university, factory, and in general for the work of a catering unit of any institution or production facility of food industry enterprises. Such furniture provides not only productive work, it also meets sanitary and hygienic standards, optimizes the working space, and increases the functionality of the existing equipment.
The offered stainless steel table can be equipped with or without boards, depending on the model and your preferences. The presence of a side protects the wall (if the equipment is installed next to it) from splashes and particles of the cut products. The sides also prevent pieces of processed food ingredients from falling onto the floor. The sides, like other elements of the metal production table, are made of stainless steel that in work does not corrode.
What commercial work table should be?
Cutting tables for a canteen or cafe, due to their use in food production, must meet several groups of requirements at once: technical, ergonomic, organizational, sanitary and hygienic. So, the table should be:
- The product must be able to withstand the weight of the products for which it is intended.
- So that it does not wobble, even if the floor is not too level.
- The working surface is wear-resistant. Made of anti-corrosive materials or similar.
- The material of the countertop is chosen so that it is chemically inactive and does not absorb odors.
- Convenient in height, width and depth.
- The worktop must be suitable for the operating temperature range.
- The surface area is chosen sufficient for one person to carry out all the operations provided for by this stage of the technological process without interference.
- Some have a shelf, cabinets or boxes for storing inventory.
In addition, the table must comply with hygiene standards. In particular, it is easy to sanitize. There should be no hard-to-reach places on the top of the countertop where dirt, etc. would accumulate. All these are about stainless steel work tables.
Why are stainless steel prep tables a good investment in your business?
The advantages of stainless steel tables are that they can be used to optimize the process. The cook has a work surface of sufficient area, dishes and tools are always ‘at hands’ (for this special work tables with undershelf exist). Food processing operations are performed faster, a person works comfortably, and gets tired less. Space is saved in the kitchen, it becomes possible to arrange furniture and equipment in the best possible way.
Stainless steel prep tables are equipped with adjustable feet, allowing you to set the optimal height for the convenience of the personnel using the said equipment. The tabletop is installed on a sturdy frame made of structural profiles. For cutting tables for catering, the price is formed based on the materials of manufacture (stainless steel commercial), construction (thickness of the table top, diameter of the legs, the presence of height adjustment, type of shelf, etc.), size and configuration (shelves, drawers, cabinets).