If you are thinking about having a swimming pool installed at home then now is a perfect time to do it. Before it was a case of having the cost of the pool installation and the extra costs of running a pool pump, heating and buying chemicals, etc. Well, these extra costs would have cost you thousands of dollars per year extra, but now you can choose systems such as a chemical-free swimming pool system called Quest that virtually reduces these costs by 50-70%.
With chemical-free swimming pool systems, they give off no harmful odours. This is fantastic news for homeowners as you can now install a pool inside your house, near the kitchen or dining room for example with no smell of chlorine or any other chemicals. This gives you a great feeling of relaxation and also when friends and family come to visit, they are amazed to see a swimming pool.
With the property market globally not showing any sign of slowing down and now socially distancing measures are easing people are enjoying their staycation now the summer is here. People have invested in outdoor and indoor pools with a massive increase in sales across the swimming pool and spa industries. People want to show off their new pools, have a barbecue, and spend long summer nights by their pool. There is no better time than now to invest in a swimming pool.
Some key points to note about owning a swimming pool:
- Owning a pool is a great addition to a home in an affluent neighborhood and living in a warmer climate makes it very practical.
- The average cost today to install a swimming pool is around USD $ 28,000 while maintenance costs will run around $4,000 but using a chemical-free system such as Quest these costs can be reduced up to 50-70%.
- Having a pool installed in your house will only increase its value and in some circumstances up to around 7-10%!
Having a swimming pool has many benefits some are as follow:
- Low impact exercise
- Great for Aqua therapy
- Perfect for cardio
- Builds strength and stamina
- Relieves stress
- All year round source of recreation.
- Therapeutic especially when the pool water is warmed up.
- Healthy and low-cost way of cooling off if you live in a hot climate.
- Cost-effective entertainment for friends and family.
- Great location if you like throwing parties, celebrations, and get-together.
- A good way of teaching children and adults how to swim in a comfortable and safe environment.
- Automated pool maintenance with items such as electric pool covers and timed chemical-free water sanitization.
- Adds visual pleasure to your garden or backyard.
There are many other benefits of owning a pool but I won’t go on. Some added benefits to the wildlife also especially if you opt for a chemical free swimming pool include animals drinking out of a swimming pool and even your own pets drinking from the pool. Make sure you sanitize your pool often so you don’t have any standing water or algae as these attract insects like flies and mosquitos.